When you sign up you’ll get access to:
- A series of interactive videos with expert advice to help you develop your soft skills
- Interviews with experts to deepen your knowledge (coming soon)
- Supporting audio and text files for more information
- Ongoing follow up and community support
- Webinars and live sessions throughout your degree to continue your skills development
- A monthly newsletter with great tips and advice for your student journey
QuietSphere’s online member’s area is 24/7 so you can watch the videos at a time to suit your schedule in the privacy of your own home.
- Practical and relevant tips on meeting new people
- Insight into the world of lecturers and what they expect from their students
- Guidance on how to avoid reaching crisis point with your studies
- How you can contribute to happy home environment
- Lessons on how to keep the peace if things aren’t going as planned in your student digs
Go through the videos, take action and get ready to experience positive change!
It won’t be easy and it will require you to overcome some of your fears and to get comfortable putting yourself out of your comfort zone. The growth that you will experience by doing this though will be worth it. If you’re willing to do this, then this programme is for you!
Soft Skills to Stand Out Programme – £85
Invest in your future, invest in yourself.
Please Note: Clicking the ‘Pay with PayPal’ button implies acceptance of
QuietSphere Membership Terms & Conditions [download]
Sign up for our free guide to the 10 most overlooked student mistakes here. Find out the pitfalls to avoid so you feel more confident, are less stressed and get the most out of your time at uni.
Natasha has a wonderful calm and patient energy and is passionate about helping and encouraging others. I wish I could have a miniature Natasha on my shoulder, always there to help keep me on track health wise and steer me on the right path in life!
Jenna, University of the West of England graduate
Natasha has been extremely supportive and encouraging over my capabilities and strengths. She is a great mentor, whose boundless enthusiasm and positivity has helped me feel more confident.
Jessica, University of the West of England graduate
Natasha encouraged and supported me to follow my dreams and pursue an exciting career in the media industry. She gave me guidance to improve my CV, write a winning job application and build my confidence. Thanks to her professional expertise I managed to land a job at the BBC.
Tarik, City of Bristol College graduate