Give your child or loved one a head start in academic life with our flagship programme, Soft Skills to Stand Out’.
Through online video we encourage students to develop their self-awareness and take early action to manage stress, look after their mental health and stay positive about their degree. Expert information will help your child take steps to build confidence and develop positive coping skills at university and beyond.It’s about empowering them to be their best and enhancing their employability.
- Better able to cope with the challenges of university
- Feel more comfortable meeting new people to share the student journey
- Building influential relationships with lecturers and tutors
- Mentally stronger and happier
- Improved chances of getting the grades they deserve
- More employable on graduating
- Better able to negotiate and resolve conflict
WHAT THEY WILL LEARN
- How to avoid reaching crisis point with their studies
- How to improve their grades and perform more productively
- Practical tips on meeting new people
- How to be a good housemate
- Ways of dealing with house conflict
- And more….
“QuietSphere has been a God-send for my daughter while she’s been away studying, helping her when she needed it and putting my mind at ease. It’s worth every penny I spent on it.”
ONGOING SUPPORT INCLUDES:
- Interactive videos available 24/7 in the members area.
- Supporting text files for more information
- Webinar events throughout their degree to continue their skills development
- Interviews with experts to deepen their knowledge (coming soon)
- The QuietSphere newsletter with great tips and advice for the student journey
OPEN THE DOOR TO A BETTER FUTURE
The investment for your loved one is a one off payment of £68.
20% discount – usually £85!