It’s been a while since the last blog post, but the information contained in this blog is still relevant and useful for your university journey!
- How to be a bad housemate (which we don’t recommend!) October 4, 2016As you settle into student life, you may be living with friends or you may be living with strangers. Whatever your situation, one thing that’s for sure is that you want to get on with the people you live with. Living in a happy and harmonious home is not only more fun, but it’s less stressful ...read more
- Preparing for uni life… September 3, 2016You’ve just moved to a new town or city, full of new people and ready to begin studying a new course. Your future here is FULL of opportunity, but this can all also be a daunting experience. Within the first few weeks, there are a few simple things you can do to prepare you for ...read more
- How to make your student digs feel like home August 27, 2016With the next academic year just around the corner many of you will be getting excited about starting uni and preparing to be fresher! Our next guest blogger, Debbie Nel has written her top tips for brightening up your university room on a budget and without getting in trouble from landlords and their strict rules (so you’re sure ...read more
- Make friends with the cooker and washing machine! August 24, 2016University and the start of a life living independently is just around the corner. Have you thought about how able you are in the kitchen, or whether you can work the washing machine? It will make all the difference if you can get to grips with these simple skills before you leave home, or as soon as after! ...read more
- ‘I wish I’d known this when I started uni…’ August 21, 2016You’ve just got your results and are ready to start your future at university. We’re sure you’re full of excitement and can’t wait to start meeting new people, studying your course and taking in all that uni has to offer! Guest blogger and Masters student Julian wanted to let you in on the things he wished ...read more